This is Elias this morning in his new, his first, and his only suit! Thanks to whoever got it for him for his birthday last week...you can comment to remind me!
Sorry, I am a week late in getting these next two pictures up. Elias had an awesome cake complete with a hangar, airplane, and windsock on top! Abby did a great job, and Elias couldn't believe it! He got lots of presents too, so thanks to some of you for sending them a while ago with the visitors who came.
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
5 comments:
awesome cake.....nice job, mommy! and I like the shirt, too. Emiy and I brought the suit but it is from the Andersons! Dana is always such a help when it's time to pack for Cameroon! They attended service at Wyldwood tonight after checking Jacob into Flight Camp. So pray for all of the guys this week. Nice pics. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Have fun with your new toys and puzzles Elias! Love Grammie
Awesome kid!! Tell him that Uncle Jim can't wait to give him a big hug and then throw him down on the ground and wrestle!
Oh, he's growing up so fast- what a big boy and a happy looking one too !! Great cake, Abby - such creativity :) Give him lots of birthday hugs from this Grandma (3 year olds aren't usually too excited about slobbery kisses :)
Love you all lots,
Mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIAS!!! I wish I could've celebrated with you too! Looks like you had a really fun, tho! :-) Love you!!! Can't wait til I can see you again! You've gotten SO big!
Happy Birthday, Elias - a little belated :)
Adam and Katie :)
Post a Comment