Elena turned 5 years old today...wow, where has the time gone! She is growing up to be a fun sweet little girl. She has been counting the days to her birthday and really had a good day. Rosemary came from Sabga along with Abby and Rebekah for church, Bible Study, and birthday fun today.
Our sweet little grown-up five year old!
We all loved the cards that the Needhams sent for Elena. They were homemade cards with old pictures of Elena on them! She loved it!!
The jello-cake was awesome!
Abby, Chloe, Rosemary, Elena, Theresa, Rebekah, and Abby
I wanted to post these tonight, since I'll be away tomorrow. Pray for a long flight to the Far North region of Cameroon tomorrow and then the return trip on Tuesday. Tom and I are flying the two planes to transport missionary cargo up and bring a missionary family back down.
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Elena!!! I most certainly agree with your daddy in his comments......you have grown so much and are such a sweet little girl and such a helper to your mommy. Grandad and I miss you and can't wait to see you again. Did you get the present we sent? I wish we could have brought it ourselves and had a piece of your cake!! So pretend it is us and have your daddy and mommy give you 5 kisses and hugs from us!! Love, Grammie and Grandad
Aw, happy birthday Elena! I wish I could have been there for it! It looks like you had a fabulous day :-) You are getting so big and I can't wait to see you again! I love you!!!
~ABZ
She is so cute and big! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you :) Love you all!
~ Mary
Happy Birthday Elena!! You sure are growing up - wish we could have been there to celebrate with you - did you get our present? I'm so glad you are a good helper for your mom - your mommy was such a good helper for me (her mom):) Lots of hugs & kisses for you & your family,
Grandpa & Grandma & all your aunts & uncles from Michigan
Congratulations on turning 5 Elena! You have grown into such a pretty little girl with that long red hair like your mama:) We miss you! ~Aunt Laura
Post a Comment