Here are a few pictures of our Christmas happenings...
Opening presents on Friday night
Thanks for the things from America!!
Elena and Elias stomping on the bubble wrap, and Chloe laughing at them :)
Kids singing at the Christmas morning service...
Visiting a family from church and eating with them after the service on Saturday morning.
We took a car load of church people and went to the Needhams for the afternoon...
Christmas night at the house...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!








3 comments:
How fun! I love seeing everyone :-) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Did you get the thing from the Needhems?
Merry Christmas! Great pics! I love the dress that Chloe is wearing...that used to be Emily's dress! How precious! :-) Love and miss you guys tons!
Love,
Anna
Happy New Years guys, I miss you so, so, so, so much! Love the picture at the top, the kids get bigger every time I see a picture of them! Love you lots
~ABZ
Post a Comment