Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Family Times

Here are a few pictures of the last few weeks in Cameroon.  The kids are growing in many ways, and we are enjoying our time together…

4 comments:

burttfamily said...

Love the pictures! The kids are growing up too fast. It was fun to hear stories from Abby and see all her picturs. Miss you all!

Love ya!!
Joanna

Abigail Joshua said...

Aw, the pictures make me miss you all even more :-/ I hope things are going well for you! Love and miss you all LOTS!!! Praying for you
~ABZ~

Stephen and Christina said...

Cute pics:) I can't believe how big Chloe is getting already! Nice necklace, Abs:)

Tizzy said...

I absolutely love the pictures!!! Makes me wanna cry! I miss them and y'all SO much!!! The kids are getting too big.. and Chloe! She's HUGE already!!! One of the pictures of her I looked at and thought right away, "I've seen that face before!" Then I realized! She looks like Emily! Love her "berry cute" dress, too;) Love you and miss you all LOTS!!! Please give the kids and each other hugs and kisses for me!