Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Akwaya, Wum, and Weh

I have been averaging about 3 flights per week in support of Pastor Felix and the Akwaya ministry.  Bush flying is starting to be a little more fun...but never the same and never boring.  Today a lady was on the end of the runway while I was on short final, and she seemed to be stopping instead of continuing off the field.  It looked like she was turning around to see why and what her friends were shouting at her for.  Maybe she heard me revving my engine, or maybe she got the drift from her friends, because she finally started running!!!  I flew bro. George and his wife from Sabga, so they could minister with Felix and Yvette for half a week.  Pray for an unstable situation between Nigeria and the Akwaya region of Cameroon right now. 

Tomorrow (Thursday AM), I am leaving on what we plan to be a drive around the short circuit of the Ring Road.  Going with me will be Pastor Chrysanthus, Pastor Julius, and Pastor Ernest, and we plan to stay away one night in one of the towns.  We are planning to see Menchum Falls, evangelize in Wum and Weh, contact traditional leaders about the stalled airstrip development for Wum, and see about other possible locations for an airfield.  This will be a true test of the capabilities of our new RAV 4 on the difficult roads.  Pray for Abby and the kids while I am gone.  They will be staying in Sabga, so they will surely be having a blast! 

No comments: