Elena and Elias sharing a "precious moment" together one morning. They wanted to start their breakfast together at the kitchen island.
Matthew Krawiec has been with us since Tom Needham left for furlough. Matthew has been a big help and blessing around the house, around Ndop, and up at Sabga when I fly. He preached a good message at our church on Sunday from Joshua chapter 9. He will soon be heading back to the states.
Oops, the pilot forgot his hat...not good with the blue skies and a sun-roof! I was finally able to fly Paul and his family back to their home in Akwaya. His whole family of 5 are in our little plane. Thankfully, they are very small. There baby was the one who was at the point of death when Tom and I flew out there a few months ago. Thankfully, the baby recovered in the hospital and was cleared to go back home. 
When I am on the ground, I am fascinated by clouds...but in the air they have been annoying me the last few weeks. I have shown up twice in two weeks at the Akwaya field only to have to turn back because of clouds and dodge more clouds the whole way home. Today, I thought it was going to be the same. I prayed the whole way it would be open. There were clouds in front of the airfield's mountain, but on the other side the field and approach path were open! 
Sunburn...the white man's problem. I took care of the no hat thing for the flight home.
Ngoketunjia mountain from the air...this is the mountain near our house in Ndop.
Beautiful day to fly!
Matthew has been a huge help with the ground operations of my flights, so I took him up for a quick ride over Ndop and Babungo.








1 comment:
You are right, the weeks do fly by so fast! Exactly 5 weeks until I'll be there; I cannot wait to see you all! Praying for you!
Love ya
Post a Comment