Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Big Sister, Big Brother, Little Sister

I drove a half an hour today to the Bamenda road junction to get Elena and Elias.  They stayed with the Yeiters last night and went to the church service in Bambili today.  I picked them up on their way to church in Bamenda.  Elena talked about seeing Chloe the whole way to the hospital. 
Elena held and kissed and gently took care of Chloe.  Elias just wanted to eat peanuts...
...and when he did pay attention to Chloe it was a little rough!  We had to rescue her a few times. 
Big Sister and little sister! 

10 comments:

Chris and Laura Sanderlin said...

We are so happy for you guys, and especially for Elena getting a sister:) A crown is waiting for you in heaven Abby !!!:):)Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about little Chloe...when you get some more time and rest that is:) God is so good!! Love you all:)

Abigail Joshua said...

YAY! I Can't wait to meet Chloe!!! She is beautiful! I'm glad it went so fast for you Abz! I guess Africa is the place to go to have a baby :-) Love you all! Praying for you, see you in 17 days!

Tizzy said...

Aw SOOO cute!!! I love my new little niece already!!!:) I SO wish it worked for me to come this summer.. oh well.. sometime soon, hopefully! Love you all!!! Miss you!!!

Tizzy said...

And by the way, I think she looks like Elena.. the nose, at least. Just thought I'd put my opinion in there too since Anna said she looked like Elias!;) Love you! Give all the kids kisses for me!

Bethany Estep said...

Congratulations! A sweet little girl! We got the word to pray for you when you went in and were amazed to hear so soon after that when you had her! News travels fast! : ) I'm so glad to hear everything went well! You must be SO thankful for that quick delivery! That's such a wonderful feeling isn't it? We will be praying for you as everyone adjusts at home and that you get good rest! Love & miss you!

Anonymous said...

Aww congratulations!! I can't believe how fast that went. She's adorable! Thanks for all the pictures.

Love,
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sam and Abby! She's adorable. Glad to hear all went well and the car made it too!

Marnie

Mom B. said...

Oooh, she's so sweet and looks like you did when you were born, Abby. Sorry, Sam - although you won't be sorry, for you'll have a beautiful daughter, then - right, Sam?!:) I remember having to teach Adam to "be gentle" when Tiz came along - and look at him now :) There's hope!!

Love to you all, Mom (for everybody)

Anonymous said...

Awww Sam and Abby CONGRATS!! She is sooooo cute...love following this blog and praying for you guys...God bleSS!!

Renee Ziemer

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a blessing to have another beautiful girl! Really enjoyed the pictures on your blog. Praying for you all.
Gene & Shanah Zastera (and Lydia & Ryan too)