Chloe left the hospital on Tuesday to stay in Sabga with the rest of the crew until next week when we may go back to Ndop. The nurse is getting her dressed to leave.
The beautiful view out the front door of the maternity ward.
Abby and Chloe leaving the maternity ward after one last vaccination for Chloe.
Had to get this one in...I decided not to fly since the 17th just to make sure I'd be around when Abby was ready to have the baby. The day after we brought Chloe home, I dusted the Glastar off in the sky. Ezekiel and I had a quick local flight to make sure the plane was ready to go for the next mission to Akwaya whenever that may be.
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"




1 comment:
Abby - you look amazing! Happy Birthday! Was childbirth much different there compared to the states? You're family is so inspiring. God bless you - I think of you often. Much love.
Post a Comment