Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Visitors safely in the Northwest...Sabga/Ndop

Tom flew down to Yaounde this  morning to pick up Terry, Eric, and my mom. They arrived by 11:30 this morning.  We arrived at Tom's house only five minutes before them and were able to watch them land and welcome them to Africa!  Elena loved to see her Grammie!!!! 
I then drove over 3 hours to pick up Enid and Serena in Bafoussam.  I was gone over 7 hours and returned well after dark with them and all the bags.  Terry went with me to experience Cameroon by road.  Also, we had Ezekiel to help navigate and other helpful things.

I am having a hard time typing anything correct the first time, so I better go to bed....long but awesome day!

1 comment:

Mom B. said...

Love seeing the pictures and so glad Grammie can be with you and hug you all and those sweet grandkids of ours. Make sure to give them all lots of hugs from this mom(grandma)and have a wonderful time! Make sure to take pics and videos...

Lots of love,
Mom B. (for everyone in AA)