Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Christmas in March

Abby and I opened presents from Michigan last night, and we let the kids open theirs tonight...what fun!  Thank you AABC and all of Abby's family for everything.

We have received so many supplies and gifts from a few churches back home...thank you for everything that you sent us!

Elena and Elias learning new songs with Grammie!  Grammie will be teaching the songs in Sunday school and leaving the visuals for us. 

3 comments:

Abigail Joshua said...

Aw, I'm glad you finally got the stuff... sorry it took so long! Wish I could be there... I'm sure you are having a wonderful time with everyone there! Miss and love you!!!!

Mom B. said...

Thanks again for all the pics - hope it was fun to receive all the stuff - like the hat or jerky best, Sam ? :) Elena looks better -so glad! Glad Grammie's having fun...

Take care of yourselves - love you all, Mom B.

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

The hat is perfect, thanks...but definitely like all the snacks the best. My friend in WI even sent me Doritos! Love all the jerky! It was worth all the trouble you all went through...thanks a million!