Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, March 15, 2010

First Baptisms!

Praise the Lord for the baptisms of three of our believers yesterday!  We had an afternoon service after the baptisms with food and fellowship to conclude a wonderful day!  I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! May He continue to do a work in each of their lives as they grow to know him more.

-EF

Anonymous said...

I like the addition of the picture of the Cebu, too. ;-)
-EF

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Cebu??

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! May the Lord continue to bless you there.

Lloyd

Tim and Janet said...

love the pics and the updates...finally our slow connection loaded!! it's starting to sink in that I will be seeing all this soon and holding Elias and Elena! My two suitcasee are packed and ready to go! I hope whoever reads this and knows about the Wings Mission trip will be praying for us! Mom S.