Fell asleep with his Bible. When he comes in the office, he'll often look for it and say, "Bible"

Daddy and Elias sick together this week


Daddy and Elias sick together this week

Our early bird caught eating cold mashed potatoes for breakfast...Elena didn't finish them the night before! We try, but sometimes...!


My mancub eating bananas from Balikumbat after I came home Sunday evening




3 comments:
That's the sweetest "mancub" I've ever seen - he's growing up so much. He must have got his "table climbing" abilities from his Uncle Adam - after having 3 girls, he was the first to think of that (must definitely be a "boy" thing :) I'll frequent these pics often!!
Love, mom (Grandma of "mancub"!!)
Ohhh, he's SO cute! I can't wait to get over there! Sorry I didn't get to say good-bye the other day... our phone card ran out of minutes. It was good to talk to you for a while though! Hopefully we'll all get to talk to you on Christmas! Love you all!
So nice to see what is going on in your ministry. I also enjpy the pics of the kids. Looks like you have your hands full with Elias!
Post a Comment