Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Helping hands

The kids love to play outside and “help” wash the clothes.  Elena had fun helping me hull the fresh coffee beans while Elias tried to eat them. 

6 comments:

Chris and Laura Sanderlin said...

Love the pictures! Hows the coffee taste over there? I never had any:)

Anna & Emily said...

Hey ~
I love the pics of the kids and the one of everyone from Christmas! I'm insanely jealous that they are in short sleeves! :-) It's 20 and snowy here today! We really miss you guys a lot! Emily prayed for you last night!
Love,
Anna

Tim and Janet said...

Elena looks like she has a mind to work...and Elias like he just wants to enjoy the fruits of the work! Just put a load of clothes in the washer and am thankful for it but I think I wouldn't mind washing in a tub today if it was warm and sunny! We've had rain, ice, snow, wind, and below zero temps this Dec. ! Thanks for all the pictures. Praying for ALL of you. Give the kids a hug and kiss from Grammie and Grandad.

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Coffee is great!

Mom B. said...

Pictures are so cute - well, the subjects are, that's for sure!! I'm surprised that the kids didn't try to put the dog in the empty bucket - or did they ? :) Could use some of that African heat on these cold January days...Love you all and praying for you,

Mom B.(for all of us)

Emily Sanderlin said...

Love the pics! :) I am SO jealous that Mom is coming over first!!! I can't believe it! Hopefully I'll be over soon though... miss you guys. Love you!