Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas from Sam, Abby, Elena & Elias


10 comments:

Jim and Jill Sanderlin said...

Missing you as we eat chili on Christmas Eve! Have a happy African Christmas!
Dean

Emily Sanderlin said...

I love this pic... Sam looks very distinguished, Abs is gorgeous, Elena is growing up fast and has pretty, long hair and Elias is adorable as always :) It's been great to hear your voices on Skype the last two days. I miss you all this Christmas and I hope to see you sometime next year! Love you and miss you.
Ems
P.S. The peppermint ice cream is yummy and the eggnog is quite tasty also ;)

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas to you all. Know that you are thought of all around the world from so many.

Your friend,
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hope your family had a Merry Christmas. I am praying for you all, especially you Sam that you get better soon and gain some weight back! Kids are sure growing. Will be praying for you more now as well Abby. Congratulations!

Aunt Kris

Abigail Joshua said...

Merry Christmas to you all! I love the pictures. Abz you look beautiful as always:-) I can't believe how big Elena and Elias are getting! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you tons!!!

Martha said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful day.

The Spurgeon's

Tim and Janet said...

Happy New Year a day early! We missed you Christmas day....remembering last year, the event of the day was Ella falling down the steps. Dad just finished the main hall and got the steps carpeted ..will send you a picture. We are so thankful for your ministry and the Lord's care for all of you. And we hope some of us will be able to see you in 2010! We love you! Mom

Philip Burtt said...

whoa there is sam growing a goatee??? looking nice!

Mom B. said...

Just love the picture - wish we could celebrate together - but we are in heart, right?! Best wishes for the New Year - can't wait to skype again (it was great to see and hear you).

Much love, Mom

Burtt Family said...

I was so sad I wasn't here when you skyped with the family. I miss you all soo much! I love the pictures! Abby, you look gorgeous! Hopefully we can skype again soon when I'm home.

Love you all!!
Joanna