
Isn't that supposed to be "Time flies when you're having fun"? Well both have been true this month at Canaan Airbase in New Bern. Actually due to high winds and turbulence yesterday and my waking up sick this morning Elena and Abby haven't been flying yet. These picture are when bro. Hunt and I flew home to Canaan Airbase for lunch before doing some more instrument flying practice. We all hope to take a trip to First Flight Airport where the Wright Brothers memorial is located.
Please pray that I would do well on the written exam on Friday or Saturday this week (October 27 or 28). Also, please pray that I would pass the Instrument checkride (oral and flight test) early next week.
1 comment:
Praise the Lord you passed the written test - praying for the in-flight test this week. Praying that you will not only pass the tests, but remember all the wonderful training you've received when you need it in the sky over Cameroon...
You're all in our prayers,
Dad & Mom B.
Post a Comment