
My friend, LeighAnne, gave me this chair for Elena before she was born. The first time Sam and I put her in it, we just laughed and laughed. She looked so cute! She turns her head and follows me as I walk around the room and talk to her. When she gets tired, she begins to resemble a bobble-head as she tries to hold her head upright. I don't leave her in it too long usually, but she seems to like it. It was created by some orthopedic doctors, and is safe for a baby that can't sit up yet on their own. She is developing some stomach muscles too, as often I watch her try to sit from a reclining position. She hasn't even tried to roll over yet though.
5 comments:
Hey Abby!
What a cute little princess you have! She looks so happy--I'm sure her happiness is because of you and Sam and your love for her.
It is rainy and cold here today.
I'm getting ready to pack for our short deputation trip. We leave Wed. and we'll be gone about two weeks.
I love your blog--it is so nice to keep up with you all.
I'm sorry that I did not call you and inform you about Bob's Mom dying.
God Bless You All!!
Sarah
P.S. I shared the pictures with Karis--I'm sure she wishes she could get her hands on Elana right now.
Little Elena,
Please forgive me on mispelling your sweet little name--I'll try not to forget next time.
Mrs. Rushing
Hey Abz,
How are you guys doing? Elena is SO cute! I'm at school waiting for my class to start so I'm pretty bored:-) Make sure you kiss Elena for me;-)
luv ya!
~ABZ~
What a DARLING picture!! Am I prejudice or what?! That has got to be one of the sweetest pics I've ever seen... can't wait to see you all again.
Love(with lots of hugs & kisses),
mom
Hey Sam and Abby,
I wish I could see you again!! Elena is so cute!!!
Miss you all lots!
Hope to see you again sometime.....In the near future!
Your Friend,
Ashley Webster.
Post a Comment