Since I just posted some travel and airstrip pictures, here are some of the family now :)
Let's see, we live in a climate of temps between 70 and 90 year round, and one of the few words that Chloe knows and uses is "snow"!!! For those of you who have never seen it, you can make snow by adding water to this stuff. Friends from Iowa sent it a few years ago, and I think it is about finished! Can't wait for the kids to play in some real snow :)
Chloe is rarely to be seen without her blanket...even when it needs repaired!
Sister tea-time!
We are excited that most of you get to meet Chloe for the first time this year!
Abby, Elena, and Clement in Sabga!
Elena and Jane planting corn.
Chloe and mommy Jane (Jane's mommy) making something in the kitchen
Since Chloe is in the picture, I guess I can include this one...I sold my motorcycle this week :( to a friend named Samson :)
Elias and Benison
Chloe and Elena with Christabel
Abby started a backyard Bible club this week at our house. Pray for her, her helpers, and the children who come
...Bible time
...Chloe and Elias "helping" Maceline make something for the Bible time.













5 comments:
Love all the cute pics...I guess their all cute, so I love them all! :) Hopefully, Chloe will get the opportunity to play with real snow when you're in the states. This last year wasn't the best for snow - no matter where you were. Hopefully, all the snow is being saved for this coming year :)
too many cute pics to comment on all so I will just say can't wait to see you all in person! Clement looks so happy..what a blessing for him to have a home. The back yard Bible Club reminds of the one I attended at age 10 and received the Lord as Savior. Praying for many decisions. I will say that Chloe sure reminds me of Emily! And good work on the air strip in Bum! Oh, and so nice to see Mommy Jane and Maceline. Hi to them. Love, Mom
Good idea, Sam - just love all the pics and you're right - can't wait to see Chloe AND EVERYBODY (young & old:) Whoever said, "a picture is worth a thousand words" must have had grandkids in Africa...:)
Love,
Mom
Love all the pictures and I cannot wait to see you guys again!!! The picture of the girls having the tea party is so perfect. Clement looks super happy which is awesome! Praying for you all! Love ya
~Abz
Post a Comment