Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, April 30, 2012

7th Anniversary!

Abby and I celebrated the number of perfection today...seven wonderful years of marriage!  It is amazing how fast time flies.  I am very thankful to the Lord for Abby, and I pray for many more great years together.  We were able to spend the day shopping and making plans together in the city of Bamenda.  Praise the Lord for a friend (Rosemary) who watched the kids at our own house for us today!!  That was a rare treat in itself!
 ...7 years!













...1st Anniversary!
My beautiful bride...seven years ago today!

5 comments:

Shannon Culver said...

What a fun trip through memory lane! Abby, you're getting even more beautiful! I look forward to seeing you both and all the kids in June! Let me know if you'd like a "date night" as I would be happy to look after the kids for you!

Adam said...

Awww...how nice :) Looking forward to seeing you all when we can :)

Tizzy said...

Very nice post, Sam! Made me tear up! :-) I hope that you all have many more years together... love you and looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Mom B. said...

What neat pictures and what a wonderful couple! We have always been thankful for Abby and so grateful to the Lord for providing such a godly young man for her. What a team to serve together:) You've done lots in 7 years!!! Congrats and our love to you both,

Dad & Mom B.

Tim and Janet said...

loved seeing all the pics. We are counting the days and will sure be glad to babysit if you want to revisit Galena where the question was asked and Abby said Yes! Praying all goes well as you finish packing and start your journey home. Love, Mom, Dad and Emily Lou