Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Great pics! Hopefully we can talk to you soon. Derek will be turning one next month. Jim
Uncle Jim and I are in a race to see who says Happy Birthday first....I think he will win but Grandad and I wish we could give you lots of kisses and hugs on your first birthday. We remember getting the call from your daddy telling us you had arrived. Grammie enjoyed seeing you last Feb. and you sure have grown since then. I liked all the pics from last time your daddy posted. We love you very much and are looking forward to seeing you sometime...we hope soon!! Hope you enjoy your first birthday cake. We are praying for you and Elena, Elias, and your mommy and daddy. Love Grammie and Grandad
Jimmy won by 5 minutes :) Had a great June birthdays yesterday...wish Grammie and Grandad could have joined Chloe and I! Thanks for the presents! I am reading "The 5,000 Year Leap" today on my day off.
Love all the new posts and pics - for some reason, all of Chloe's solo pic didn't come through. We wish we could be there to celebrate -enjoy your cake and presents, Chloe - we love you and send lots of hugs and kisses!!
Gpa & Gma Burtt(& everyone else:)
Happy 1st birthday, Chloe! Wish we were there to celebrate with you! I can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Aunti Anna & Emily
Happy birthday to Abby from the Zastera family. We saw the birthday in the Wyldewood church bulletin. Hope you all are doing well. You are in our prayers.
Happy Birthday Chloe! I can't believe a year has passed so quickly. Thanks for the updates through your blog. It's nice to see the things you're accomplishing and to watch your beautiful family grow.
Seems like yesterday you and your bride were flying away from your reception in a helicopter!
May the Lord bless and keep this precious little one all the days of her life.
Fondly,
Beth Fisher
She is sooo beautiful! I love the pictures :-) Great job on her birthday cake too!
Post a Comment