This is Elias and his burned foot. It took about a month to heal. It didn't slow him down much, but he sure cried when it was time to wash it and apply the creme.
Watching something together in Elias' new bed.
Showing off their Babungo dirt. Normally, Elena and I go along with a group of church people on Sunday afternoons, but this time the whole family went to the village Bible study.
Trying on Daddy and David's helmets before a trip to Sabga...no the kids don't ride motorcycle up to Sabga yet.
Making banana bread
We took some family pictures in Sabga and Bambili a few days ago...I like this test shot looking for a good location.
Elias and Elena ready to head out to Sabga and then an open house in Ndop.
At an open house graduation celebration for Maceline's sister in Ndop.
Elena and Elias have been waiting for this "goat movie" from Grammie for some time.








4 comments:
Awww...poor Elias! Glad to hear that his foot is healing well :)
Cute pics!
Great posts, Sam! You do a good job catching the kids at just the right moments:) You guys are a blessing to us, even from so far away! Thanks for the post card, that was a nice surprise:)
Thanks for all the posts and pics -always so fun to see you all & hear the news! Looks like Elias's foot is doing well :) Happy Birthday, Sam,yesterday, and Chloe #1 tomorrow!
Love from camp,
Mom
Hey Guys,
Love the update! I can't believe it has almost been a year since I was there. I miss you guys lots and can't wait to come again!
Love ya lots,
~ABZ
P.S.
I will try to call tomorrow afternoon (your time :-)
Post a Comment