I got back into flying yesterday and today. On my way out the door early this morning, Chloe woke up, and I got to say goodbye to her. I had to post the picture.
Pastor Felix’s wife had a mis-carriage and some major complications as a result. She is better and is resting now, but Pastor Felix is staying out of Akwaya until next week. So, Pastor Ernest and a helper flew with me today, so he could fill-in for Felix preaching in Akwaya on Sunday.
We pray you have a wonderful Easter-Resurrection Sunday. May the blessed Gospel be preached in power and the reality of Christ’s resurrection life be known in your own life!


3 comments:
I want to reach right into the computer and take Chloe out of your arms and into mine!! Love all the pics from family camp...what a blessing for all of the missionaries. Sorry to hear about Yvette but glad she is recovering. love and prayers to all of you. We miss you and will be thinking of you as you preach the Good News at BBC in Ndop. Love, Mom and Dad S.
I want to reach right into the computer and take Chloe out of your arms and into mine!! Love all the pics from family camp...what a blessing for all of the missionaries. Sorry to hear about Yvette but glad she is recovering. love and prayers to all of you. We miss you and will be thinking of you as you preach the Good News at BBC in Ndop. Love, Mom and Dad S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture! She is getting so big and I wish I could kiss those cute chubby cheeks. I will be praying for Yvette as well, I'm glad she is getting better!
Love and miss you gus every day!!!
Post a Comment