Preaching, Camp Director extraordinaire, skit time...


Our hosts, the Needham family
Sinclairs not too far away in Bamenda
Us with the Van Gelderens. They left for the airport this morning.
The Bachmans from several days away in the farthest region north.
Winches 7 hours awaya in Douala
Loeschers, 4 hours away
Ellen and her singles short-term group from 4 hours away
Mossmans, also from 4 hours away
Our plane mechanic friend, Don and Ann Wright with Pastor Felix, Evette, and Godlove
Elena with her friend from Sabga
Elias had a very hard time waking up from his last nap in Sabga today, so I took his mattress outside...he thought that was pretty funny :)












2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! Each one makes me miss you guys even more. Love ya lots!
mmm...family camp is an awesome time! and I am sorry I was missing it. I am glad someone saw the need to begin and carry-out the huge undertaking of such a week of encouragement, refreshing, and fellowshipping for the missionary families.
Post a Comment