Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, April 25, 2011

Great start to the week!

We had a great Sunday...here is a picture of our church
 Chloe's ten-month/Easter Sunday picture
 Believers Baptist Church
 The kids sang, "He is Risen" to open the service. 
I flew Pastor Felix to Amanavil, Akwaya today for his monthly Men's Conference with the Akwaya churches
I love the kids in Amanavil and other Akwaya villages! 
I picked up Pastor Ernest from his weekend preaching in the churches at Meyrim and Akwaya Town.  I didn't realize it, but last Saturday and today were my first flights ever with him.  Pastor Ernest is the director of Camp Joy. Pray for his wife too who is having complications with her pregnancy.   

1 comment:

Mom B. said...

Hiya Sam,

Always so fun to see pics and hear the latest! Thanks so much for taking time to post-I NEVER tire of it:) Feeling better?

Love, Mom B.