Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Here are a few pictures of the day's activities for us in Africa...
 playing at the Wright's house...
 We slept at Ellen's house...Elias getting into a bit of extra sunscreen
 getting ready to leave for the Mossman's for the big day...
 Chloe all smiles...
 ready to eat at the Mossman's

 Elena and Faith Ann
the evening praise service...

3 comments:

Anna & Emily said...

Oh, I love the pics! I am so glad you all celebrated together and had a nice day! Miss you guys lots!
Love ya,
Blans

Abigail Joshua said...

How fun! Hope you all had a wonderful day :-) I was so glad I got to talk to you! Wish I could have been there. Love ya lots

Stephen and Christina said...

Happy Thanksgiving...belated!