Since I have been flying so much, we have been staying in Sabga for a few weeks. Here are a few shots at the Needham's house...
Chloe has found her thumb!
Chloe with one of the Fulani family staying at the Needham's bungalow.
Riding a horse is always one of their favorite things to do
Elena gave this flower in a tub to Abby. Elena told Abby that it means she loves her.
Elena "reading" to Chloe. Chloe will sit and listen for as long as Elena will read.
Fun on the swings!
Yes, its quite chilly up here in the evenings.
Abby and I on a picnic in the mountains behind Sabga.









1 comment:
Aw, I love seeing Nuhu and his family :-) Glad to see that nothing horrible has happened to him since the pepperoni incident :-) Love you all and miss you sooo much!!!
Post a Comment