Can't remember what he had in his mouth...marker maybe?
I think the most beautiful thing in the picture is the girl with red hair :)
Car shopping on a Saturday in Douala. Abby, Chloe, Genesis, and I took Abby and George J. back to the airport in Douala. Genesis, George, and I spent the day shopping for car. Praise the Lord, we were able to pay for this 1999 RAV 4 on the following Monday! I'll post more about this later.
Abby and George's flight was overbooked Saturday night, so we took Sunday afternoon to go and see West Africa's tallest mountain...Mt. Cameroon. Can't see it either?
As we started to head back from the mountain, the clouds were lifting.
Mt. Cameroon is over 14,000 feet tall and is a semi-active volcano. The last eruption was maybe 15 years or so ago.






1 comment:
Those pics are PRICELESS! Can see the mischief written all over that little boy's face :) Do you want me to send you some more sunblock?! Talked to your mom this morning, Sam, and ran to the library to see the new updates - thanks and keep 'em coming !
Love, mom
Post a Comment