Last week we had our first ever Holiday (vacation) Bible School in Ndop. Bro. Genesis from Bamenda organized it for us and did a great job leading the children Monday through Wednesday afternoons. I'll let most of the pictures speak for themselves...
We had in the 20's the first day, in the 30's the second, and in the 50's on the last day. Praise the Lord for a number of children who also trusted Christ as their Savior.
Rains made us rearrange our planned activities.
Elena and two of her best friends from church.
Trying to finish the game before the storm comes...
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"











5 comments:
I see many faces I recognize and many that I don't! PTL for a good group. Sounds like BBC had a wonderful first HBS! Hope your S.S. classes will grow with some of these children coming to church.The weather looks so inviting....we are under a heat advisory here :( Love Mom
Looks like fun! I'm sure Abz was a great asset!:) Love you and miss y'all!
I loved looking at the pictures and was happy to see balloons!!Woohoo!
What a blessing to have some many new faces - hopefully they will continue to serve the Lord and "be added to the church"! I'm sure Abz was having the time of her life - looks like fun...
Love, Mom
I can empathize with you and Sam - We had our VBS a few weeks ago out here in New Freedom, PA :) Great to see all the pics and keep updated. Btw, you probably need a new blog photo with the new addition (Chloe) and the much older siblings :) Looks like Elana is growing fast! Love you guys!
Post a Comment