Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This last week...

This was a very busy and profitable ministry week.  We thank the Lord for the strength to do the work of the ministry here in Cameroon.
I flew my first passenger mission this week taking Pastor Felix back to his ministries in the Akwaya region.  I also returned a medical patient and her mother to the same airstrip.  The winds were up the whole day, so I am very thankful for safety in the landings and takeoffs.  We had to cut the field with machetes before I could safely takeoff. 
Then we finally moved our container from Camp Joy down to Ndop in our yard at the house.  What a job that was!  We are all amazed that it was able to be maneuvered into our yard. So, after a being in Cameroon for over a year, we are finally all moved in :)
Matthew and I finished stamping John/Romans and along with Chrysanthus, we passed out over 1,500 on Friday to the government high school students that walk by our house.

4 comments:

Mom B. said...

How neat to have the container there and WHAT IS MY GRANDSON DOING ON TOP OF IT?!!! What a boy - all boy! What will you use it for?

Love, Mom

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

The guys who were working put him up there. Needless to say, his mother walked out the door and nearly fainted :) He is fearless about everything! Definitely all boy.

Abby

Abigail Joshua said...

Haha, he looks so content to be up there too! Love all the pictures especially the mothers day ones!
Love and miss ya,
~ABZ~

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for the safe flights.
How is it?

Could you send some pictures of Matthew to debbiekrawiec@yahoo.com?