Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day

I think Abby wanted to post a Mother’s Day update, but she is too busy with our kiddos to post!  So may I just say that she is a wonderful mother and wife.  Elias and I made a card for her before church and that was her first realization that it was even Mother’s Day!  We don’t have all the reminders in Africa of the Hallmark holidays.  After church, Elena made her own card for Abby.  I made Abby rest a bit while I cooked us all breakfast for lunch…made me appreciate more all the cooking that she does for us every day.  This post may a be a week late, but we had a good day celebrating a wonderful mother! 

4 comments:

Anna & Emily said...

I whole-heartedly agree with you, Sambo! Abby is a terrific mom! I have picked up my phone more than once to call her up and share a "kid story"! :-) She has always been a wonderful sister and Elena, Elias and ? are VERY blessed to have her as their mom! :-) Love you, Abs!
Love,
Blans

Mom B. said...

I'm sure I'm a bit prejudice, but I agree with you wholeheartedly, Sam! She's always been a wonderful daughter, too :) So good always to see your sweet faces on the blog - Happy belated Mother's Day from one busy mom to another (although you're probably busier these days!!)
Love you all so much,
Mom

Tizzy said...

I don't care what Mar says, Sam.. I think you're all right!;) Good job taking care of my sis!:) Love and miss you all!!!

Tizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.