Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hope you all enjoy the new prayer letter.  Here are a few new pictures.

3 comments:

Mom S. said...

It has been 10 weeks, I believe, since we saw you off and look at little Elias!! Is that blonde hair I see? And I think that picture of Elena looks like me when I was little. I will ask Grandpa P. if he thinks so. We love seeing the pics. Miss all of you..Love Mom

Mom B. said...

I echo Mom S's comment about Elias' hair - it's so much blonder. Every morning do you say to the kids, "Brush your teeth and put on your shoes and sunblock"?!
Pics are so cute - make me lonely and happy at the same time.

Miss and love you all,
Mom B. (for everyone)

Abigail Joshua said...

Love the pictures! They make me miss you guys even more though! I wish I could snap my fingers and be there:-( Love you tons!