Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ypsi

We are back in Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor for while. We had a great meeting in Port Huron and the church took us on for support that night! That is always a huge encouragement to keep on going. Pray with us about our desired April 2009 departure for Cameroon. That will be here before we know it and there will be a lot to do. We still need more meetings January through March. We are at 72% of our support. The Needhams will be leaving on a furlough in May of 2010 and we need to be there a year with them before they leave. Please pray!!

Here are some pictures and a funny video of life at home. You don't see Abby because she took all the pictures! We sure need the time away from travel this December. Pray for me as I finish my commerical pilot's license in Ann Arbor.


5 comments:

Emily Sanderlin said...

Hey guys!
did you get a new camera, Sam, or did your old start working again? Good pics and I love the video...so cute! Love you guys!
Emily

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Hey Em, we are borrowing Anna's camera right now. However, our camera was under warranty and Kodak is repairing it. It should be on its way back. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found a bumpo for Ethan and he tried it out and liked it! Had to lol at the video....so typical. I should post a video of Emily and I getting a gallon of fresh milk from the bulk tank...had to hang on to her skirt so she wouldn't fall in! Hmmm..sure is good milk! PTL for the new support, Will pray as you train for your commerical license. Love you all. Mom

Abigail Joshua said...

Aww, poor Elena! Glad you'll be home for awhile! Thanks for letting me watch the kids last night, I had a blast:-) C ya tonight!
P.S.
LMK when I can do it again:-)

Abigail Joshua said...

P.S.S.
I forgot to mention that they are the cutest kids in the world! Elias smiled the whole time and Elena was laughing and making all of us laugh. Everytime someone gave her something she said "thank you!" IT was so sweet!
Luv ya