Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Michigan

Elena enjoying a beautiful Thursday with Emily in Ypsilanti. We realized it would be the last good day to rake the leaves, so we spent the next three hours until dark cleaning up leaves....twenty-four bags later it was done!I started the training for the Commercial pilot's license on Thursday at the Ann Arbor Airport. I'm learning how to fly a more advanced plane. The Sportsman in Africa is in this category as it has a controllable propeller. It should take about 4-6 weeks for me to finish. There is a lot of studying and two tests in the end, an oral exam and a flight test. I have already passed the written exam.

No comments: