Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, September 08, 2008

Long Island, New York

We had a good visit with a church on Sunday morning. They took us out to eat, and we had a good time of fellowship.
After our Sunday night meeting with Bible Baptist in Elmont, the pastor and his family took us all out to a New York diner...by far one of my favorite places we have eaten on deputation. The meeting was wonderful, and we thank the Lord for the fellowship of God's people from so many diverse ethnic backgrounds. It was quite a busy day for us!
This morning, Elena and I took off for the diner to get some coffee...
...but our van pulled in to Dunkin Donuts instead!!

3 comments:

Abigail Joshua said...

aww how fun, Elena is adorable! I'm sure she was thrilled to be there instead of getting coffee from a diner:-) That diner looks like fun too! I love places like that.

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

I offered her my coffee, and for the first time she tried to drink some. I had to hold her back. We all actually went back to the diner last night for supper after our long day in NY city.

Abigail Joshua said...

hah, it doesn't surprise me she is adorable!:-) All the new pictures are great! I loved visiting The Statue of Liberty too.