Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Brooklyn, NY- Robert Lowry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I was able to read the marker, and you're right! Its definitely worth the time. Thanks for posting it!
Jacquelyn
I'm jealous, Sammo-Cammo.
Hey Sam - I enlarged the marker pic(how 'bout that !?) and read it - very neat!! Pam Haskell went to a church in New York with a Pastor named Doug Lowry - that would be wild if there was a connection...
I love all this history stuff too -neat to see the heritage.
Love to you all,
Mom B. (for all)
Post a Comment