Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Forgotten February...moving on in March

Well, I was not able really to post in February for various reasons...busy and blogger connection problems.  I tried a few times, but hopefully this time will work.  We are in Sabga and have been here for over a week.  We are waiting for baby number to make his/her grand entrance.  Abby is doing well but is surprised that this baby did not come early like the rest.  Her due date is the 11th.  We were really hoping for a March 10 birthday, but that is slipping by!

Here are a few pictures of Chris and Laura's visit.  I think Laura has some good pictures, so we'll have to figure out a way to share those.  Today I took a few people flying including by brother Chris.  I gave him an aerial tour of the valley of 13 villages where we will be working together in the coming months and where my family has lived for the last almost 6 years.

On a picnic with the Thebeaus, Needham girls, and two Sanderlin families


 Playing Settlers of Catan!
Me and my Chloe :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Feel Your Pain Abby. My due date was yesterday and still no sign of baby:(