Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Caitlyn patiently receiving visitors :)

There were many more visitors, but I hope this gives you an idea! You are welcome to come visit too! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such wonderful pictures ! Thankful for the safe arrival for Nomma and baby !

Mom B. said...

I bet she is getting LOTS of love and attention :) How are the kids with her? What does Elias think? Please give her lots of kisses from Gma :) Wish I could be there to help!

Love to you all,
Mom

Unknown said...

We both are enjoying the baby days when they sleep a lot (well, during the day) and can just cuddle with them! Happy for all!