Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bearing Precious Cargo

For the next few weeks, bro. Needham and I will be gradually flying several thousand Bibles to Akwaya. There are 99 villages in the Akwaya area, and our long term goal is to get a hundred Bibles to each village. A missions team from Falls Baptist is going to help start. Tom and I are getting lots of Bibles out there ahead of the group coming in June.
 
Our first load of Bibles went out on Monday. 
 
Thank you to Bearing Precious Seed from my home church in Oshkosh for your labour of love for The Lord and souls in providing the Scriptures that we have always used. These Bibles open so many doors of opportunity!
 
I love serving in Cameroon! Please pray for safety and spiritual fruit! 
Isaiah 55:10-11; Psalms 126:5-6 

No comments: