Our first stop is usually meat. Today, the meat was especially red (that is good), but I noticed that it was still twitching! Now, that is fresh meat!
After most of our shopping, I dropped our weed-wacker off for repairs at the shop of one of the main motorcycle guys in town. I test drove a used Honda 600 Translap that he has been telling me about. It was really nice. I would really love to buy it as I had to sell my first motorcycle before our furlough.
We left Bamenda with most of our mission accomplished (no dog food in town that I could find) and started the long drive back. Elias fell asleep after Sagba and was jolted awake a few times as I swerved to miss a pothole or drove through one. The rode is definitely the worse it has ever been from Sabga to Ndop. Here is a picture of repairs going on to the gutters in the road that were ripped up in a storm a few years ago. All in all it was a good day in town.
Elias and Elena always love pointing out this waterfall as it re-appears every year around April or May.

No comments:
Post a Comment