Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, March 25, 2013

Today's Flight

I flew a friend out to the Amanavil, Akwaya airstrip today to work on the bridge. We also took along with a boy to smooth out the strip.
After dropping them off, I flew over to my favorite Akwaya airfield in Manko. I hope I can take a video there sometime. I was able to preach to a catholic catachist and answer some questions. He wanted to know the meaning of my tail number N37JN so that is how the witnessing opportunity came as I preached from John 3:7 on what it means to be born again.
I flew by some rain and building clouds on the way home. Praise The Lord for a great day to fly!



No comments: