Today was a study day for me and also a family night. I was home preparing for a message for a Saturday wedding and of course Easter on Sunday. So Abby and Chloe asked me to put up Chloe's swing in a new place. The first picture is of Chloe singing "cheese" for the camera. The other picture is of her laughing after she tried kicking me when I was too close to her swing! I'll let you guess which two aunts she takes after!
Pray for us tomorrow as we have a full day of evangelism planned around our town of Ndop. Many in Cameroon have a holiday on Good Friday, and we prepared a special tract for the day. We'll begin around 7 in the morning with a light breakfast of Abby's banana bread and good Cameroon coffee and tea, followed by a time of prayer and evangelism.
Have a great weekend and beginning serving our crucified and risen Savior and pray that many here will turn to Him!


No comments:
Post a Comment