Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Saying Goodbye :(

Today marks the day that we have to say goodbye to our visiting friends who have been such a blessing with their presence and help to us!  Thank you to Terry Rushing for bringing this team out to our mission field.  Our family will miss Jacquelyn, and I Tom and I will surely miss Terry's expertise, help, fellowship and encouragement in the hangar and in the plane!  Here are a few pictures of some of the things we all did together.
Many (not all) of the people flown into Akwaya for dental, medical, and evangelistic work. 
Discussion at the airfield. 
The lake in Bambalang village
National Youth Day in Ndop
The Thebeau family
Visiting at the Thebeau's house
Singing a special in church
Chrysanthus and his family
Riding horses in Sabga
Mansfield Restaurant, Bamenda.

6 comments:

Emily Sanderlin said...

It must be a tradition to get a picture with "Fred" now ;) Loved the pics--the kids are getting SO big! Can't wait to see you all in May! Love you!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can just feel the sadness of goodbyes. Wish I was there. Can't wait for Terry to get home! We look forward to seeing you all too. Loved the picture of the growing Thebeau family!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Can imagine it must be SO hard for everyone to say goodbye, but know you all had a wonderful time and made some unforgettable memories! Can't wait to hear all the news from Jac :)

Love you all so much,
Mom B.

Jacquelyn said...

Ugh! I miss y'all tons!!! Sam, you stinker...its a good thing I took all those pics, so you'd have something to post. haha Please tell Elena to hug Fred for me the next time you see him! Thanks for everything! The time was wonderful!!! Love, Jac (or JacQUELYN)

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

We depend on visitors for good pictures...so a special thanks to Jacquelyn for all our wonderful pictures!! :)