On Saturday, Terry and I flew out to Amanavil together so I could fly on Sunday and so we could see the baptisms on Sunday. We enjoyed seeing the activities happening there.
I flew Pastor Ernest on Saturday from Amanavil, Akwaya, to Meyerim, Akwaya, so he could preach at Gateway Baptist in Akwaya Town. Some of the bridge work going on...
Sunday morning before the baptisms...
Felix preaching before the baptisms...
Baptizing Elias from Amanavil...
About 10 people were baptized on Sunday!!
Walking back to church for the completion of the service.
Tom and I flew back and forth from Amanavil to Meyrim from around 12 to 6pm. Here is Tom's landing in Sabga just before dark!
This picture is from today. Jacquelyn flew out in Tom's plane along with Dr. Carol for the medical clinic in Meyerim, Akwaya. She spent two nights out there and experienced a good part of the outreach. I flew her back today.









1 comment:
so much to comment on! PTL for this new church and the safe arrival of all the team. So good to hear that Clement has a home!! And for the work on you plane! Tell David the cabinet looks so nice. Cute pic of Chloe...I recognize that dress :) Thanks for keeping us posted....great pics! Glad Jacquelyn survived Bamenda! We are praying....Love, Mom
Post a Comment