Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trip to Yaounde and Christmas pics

Here are few Christmas pictures to show you all some of the things that you sent to the kids. 

 Chloe digging into Christmas breakfast before the time! 


 On Monday, Abby, Elena, and I took a trip to Yaounde, our nation's capital.  Tom Needham flew us there, we hired a taxi for the day, and finished passport paperwork for Elena and I at the U.S. emabassy by mid-afternoon.  We were flying home by 4 pm!  Thanks to the airplane that was a one day trip instead of a three day trip.Chloe and Elias stayed at the Needhams to play all day.  
Ready for takeoff!
This is the first real playground we have seen in Cameroon.  I guess it was prep for McDonalds when we come home.  I am sure that our kids don't really have any memory of America except from pictures. 
 Elena was so excited about this playground that she kept talking about how she was going to tell Elias all about it.  Elias will have to wait until we get to Yaounde again! 
Flying home to Sabga
 The kids running to meet us after we landed. 

1 comment:

Adam and Katie said...

Elias looks SO cute in his policeman costume! :) Glad he's enjoying it :) Did the girls' skirts fit them?

-Katie :)