I guess you get all of August's happenings all in one shot! The main reason that I haven't posted is that my Dell laptop won't start, and I have had to use a back up laptop that is not as capable. Neither does this laptop have all the files I need. Office work has been a big pain this month...so here goes an attempt at a post.
Elias and I took a trip to the famous Bamendjing Lake by the village of Bambalang. We live within 25 minutes of it and finally made the trip. Several pastors went with us and we met a local pastor who took us right to the lake. Unfortunately, it was raining a bit, so the fisherman were all on their way home. However, a few were left who took us out on their large canoe...Elias absolutely loved it!!
The last month has seen us up helping at Camp Joy a bit. Abby was camp nurse for a week, and I preached a few times. The kids loved playing and seeing all the activity. This particular picture is of Elias and Elias :)
Chloe eating a snack at Camp Joy.
We went to the wedding of Godlove and Maureen a few weeks ago...here are a few pictures of their day.
Pastors with Godlove and Maureen
Abby with Maureen and the maid of honor.
Well that was the first half of August anyway. I'll stop there due to a super slow connection...more to follow.






2 comments:
Cool! Wow, Chloe is growing up fast! :)
She is jabbering her own language and taking the proverbial baby steps!
Post a Comment