We took a mini-family vacation and drove to Yaounde, our national capital on Wednesday. Thursday was full of some official business and shopping. Friday, we picked up my mom and sister along with a fellow missionary. I'd like to post more pictures later of our whole vacation and trip, but here is one of us all for now.
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

7 comments:
Aw wish I could've come with them! So glad you did post a pic for now! I'll be enjoying more later.. :) Love ya!
Good to see you all together, keep me posted!
Dad S.
Great pic! Hope y'all had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pic!
Love, Jacquelyn
I am soooooooooo jealous right now! I'm so glad Emily and Mrs. Sanderlin can be there with you guys though. Have a wonderful time with them! Love you guys
~Abz
Janet,Have a wonderful time, with your children and grandchildren. I am so very glad you get to go over there and visit.
How fun! Have a great time! :-)
Love you guys!
It's so fun to see you all together - bet the kids are loving having Aunt Emily & Grammie there! Have fun & enjoy the time together...
Much love,
Mom
Post a Comment