Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Friday, October 15, 2010

It has been a busy few weeks flying people into and out of Akwaya.  We had a rare perfect weather day yesterday, and I took advantage of it to take a few people flying including Abby and Elena. 

8 comments:

Abigail Joshua said...

How fun! I am still bitter that I didn't get a ride in the plane... Nice shirt Abz :-) Love ya

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Well, you'll just HAVE to come back and visit again next summer! Yeah, I'm getting plenty of use out of the shirts...thanks :) Love and miss ya, Abs

Tim and Janet said...

hi sam, abby and kiddos, greatings from the heartland, nice picture. thinking about you and praying for you. Home alone this evening mom and emily and dana and the kids went on a Lincoln field trip to springfield. Read any good books lately? Dad S.

Chris and Laura Sanderlin said...

Hi Sam, Abby, Elena, Elias, and Chloe! We're praying for you and missing you. I'm going to write a nice long email to you all sometime soon, it's been sooo busy here! Job, new house, church, soulwinning, vehicle issues, family...busy! I haven't been very good at communicating lately though:( Will write soon. Love and miss you all. Thanks for the update.

Adam and Katie said...

Cute picture! Did y'all get the package we sent yet?

Love ya,
Adam and Katie

Tizzy said...

Aw I LOVE the pic!!! Miss y'all LOTS! Really hope we can work out a skype time soon! :) Love you!!!

Mom B. said...

Hi you all! So nice to see a new update - love the pic! Want to skype again soon - so much to tell and I want to know how you all are (sounds like VERY busy). Sure you are - just want you to know I'm thinking of you lots and send my love,
Mom

Abigail Joshua said...

Yea, I'm working on that next summer thing :-) I'll let you know! SO we met up with our old neighbors yesterday and found out their church supports you guys!!!
I like the pidgen english you are using, "plenty good" :-) Miss you sooo much! Love ya
P.S.Please say hello to the breadman for me!