Elena has been especially concerned lately about how she can grow to be big like daddy and mommy. She will always ask if what she is eating will help her to grow. She came up with the formula tonight that you need eat, sleep, and play if you want to grow. So, here are a few pictures of eating, sleeping, and playing...
Sometimes when we can't find Elias he is being fed in the Bungalo or cook house by the Fulani lady that is staying here at the Needhams.
A famous sleeping pose of Elias
He fell asleep here reading an airplane magazine.
Elena has been very creative and good at legos...both the large and small ones. She'll have some things to show Uncle Chris when she comes to America.
Elias and I wearing our "picnic hats." These photos are in honor of Abby J...two bad we got rained out of this picnic after a few bites. We then drove to another new spot of the road and finished our lunch in the car.








2 comments:
Hah, I totally agree with Elena's formula for growing... Actually I think that is how you stay young :-) Love the pictures, I will never forget that waterfall :-/ It was beautiful I just wish I didn't have to lose my camera to it :-) LMK if you guys can ever try to skype, I would love to chat! Did you get my voicemail? Love ya
enjoyed all the pics!! and all the kids are changing and growing. We decided Chloe is a combo...can't wait to see her in person and hold her. Grandad said he told Elena on skype Sat. to be sure to include ice cream in her formula for growing! and I can agree as Grandad is still growing!! Have you had the lentils and rice lately? I remember how Elias gobbled that down. Love and miss you and we are praying for you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment