Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Friday, April 09, 2010

Toy box....

Hi, Grandma, here is the toybox picture for you :)  The kids love it and enjoyed putting their new toys from Michigan inside.  We couldn't believe that you sent a toy box to Africa.  The parts were divided up into several suitcases, but we found them all. 
The kids have absolutely loved having Grammie and Aunt Enid here.  It has been a little bit hot for everyone, but we are thankful to finally be seeing some rain.  They have both been helping Abby around the house this week with normal routine things plus doing a few projects for us that we have not had time for. 

3 comments:

Burtt Family said...

I love the pictures! Miss you all!

Love,
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm so glad you got all the pieces and it all fit together again! Wish I could be there with you :-( Miss and love you all a million!!!
Praying for you,
~ABZ~

Anonymous said...

Aw, glad you got all the pieces and it all fit together well :-) Wish I could be there; I miss you all a million!
Love ya and praying for you,
~ABZ~