Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Friday

Eric Joss and Randy Studdard came over on Friday morning to look at our washing machine that had stopped working. Eric was able to discover the problem.  I will try getting the parts I need to finish fixing it myself soon.  Eric left in Tom's plane for Yaounde soon after.  We were happy for his willingness to rush down and look at the machine right before he left!  Abby was/is doing some wash by hand and hiring girls to help her. 

We took my mom, Enid, and the family to a good picnic spot above the Camp Joy property.  Here a few pictures of the hike and picnic. 
Elias worn out after a long afternoon!  He absolutely loves his new tool set that he got from Michigan.  He falls asleep and wakes up pounding with his hammer.  And when they aren't in his bed, it is the first thing he looks for! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pics! I'm still very jealous that mom is there right now :) My favorite picture is the one were mom is picking Elena up right after she got off the plane. Looks like you are all doing okay. Praying for you. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Aw, love the pictures! I'm glad Elias likes his tool set!!!
Miss and love you,
~ABZ~