Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Update

It has been a while since we put up any pictures...here are a few.

We took a quick picnic with the Needhams, Jennie S., Don Wright, and John Pruden. Then they all came to see our house. We miss our two mechanic brothers...they were a real blessing to have around.
Elias eating and wearing his food.

A picture for Aunt Mary.

5 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I can NOT believe Elias! He's so grown up! Love to all! Praying for y'all! Jacquelyn

burttfamily said...

Elias looks soooo different.I miss you all so much.Love Ya ~Lydia~

Mom B. said...

Thanks for the pictures and comments - especially thinking of Aunt Mary (she will love it!!) Wish we could have been there for the picnic - give hugs and kisses to those sweet little faces for us (messy or not :) Can't wait to see more pics of the house (hint, hint :)

Lots of love,
Dad & Mom B. (for everybody)

Abigail Joshua said...

Hey! Thanks for updating with pictures! I miss you all sooo much! I can't believe how different Elias looks, in the last picture he looks like Philip! Praying for you and miss you tons!
Love ya!

Abigail Joshua said...

P.S. Please kiss Elena and Elias for me :-)